Welcome, my lovely, vamp-loving children, to Vampire Book Club!
Vampire Book Club is the club I began in order to broaden my knowledge of literature in the vampire sub-genre, but I want you to come on this journey with me! This club will start with vampire novels that provide a foundational knowledge of the sub-genre, and we will spread out from there.
- Read one vampire-themed book per month.
- Discuss the book via livetweet at 2PM CST on the first Wednesday of the following month (e.g. read the book in June, discuss the book in July).
- Use #VampireBookClub in every tweet to participate.
- Audiobooks are okay!
- A lot of the very old books about vampires are available are available for free online.
- Check your local library to read for free! Ask your library how you can get a hold of audiobooks for free too!